Each academic department has been assigned a library liaison in order to:
- Serve as the departments point of contact for information about library resources and services
- Ensure the library continues to collect materials that support the curriculum for that subject area.
What can your library liaison do for you?
- Order books or other materials that will support what you are teaching
- Create a custom subject guide for your class
- Inform you about new resources or services the library is offering
How can faculty help the library?
- Invite your liaison to department meetings
- Share information about your program with your liaison
- Tell your liaison if you have any library related needs, concerns and/or suggestions
- Tell your liaison when you are re-designing your curricula and planning to add new courses
- Suggest materials for purchase to support curriculum in your area