Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Each academic department has been assigned a library liaison in order to:
- Serve as the departments point of contact for information about library resources and services
- Ensure the library continues to collect materials that support the curriculum for that subject area.
What can your library liaison do for you?
- Order books or other materials that will support what you are teaching
- Create a custom subject guide for your class
- Inform you about new resources or services the library is offering
How can faculty help the library?
- Invite your liaison to department meetings
- Share information about your program with your liaison
- Tell your liaison if you have any library related needs, concerns and/or suggestions
- Tell your liaison when you are re-designing your curricula and planning to add new courses
- Suggest materials for purchase to support curriculum in your area