- Actively enrolled
- Cumulative 2.0 GPA or higher;
- Registered at least half time;
- For example, a minimum of 6 hours in Fall and Spring semester and at least 3 hours in Summer I or II semester.
*Unless the number of courses is the only pending requirement for selective programs or completion of degree.
- Must complete a FAFSA Application (regardless of eligibility status);
- Consideration given to special populations which include:
- Individual with physical and/or learning disability;
- Individuals from economically disadvantaged families, including low-income youth and adults;
- Individuals preparing for non-traditional fields;
- Single parents, including single pregnant women;
- Individuals out-of-work;
- Individuals who are homeless as described in section 725 of the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act;
- Youth who are in, or have aged out of, the foster care system; and
- Youth with a parent who:
- Is a member of the armed forces and
- Is on active duty.
If after reading the requirements you would like to apply, you can do so here:
Hotspot/Laptop Loan Application