Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
CTE Eligibility Requirements
- Actively enrolled in a Career & Technical Education (CTE) Program (Certificate, Associate or Bachelor) and be pursuing classes in your respective major;
- Cumulative 2.25 GPA or higher;
- Registered at least half time;
- For example, a minimum of 6 hours in Fall and Spring semester and at least 3 hours in Summer I or II semester.
*Unless the number of courses is the only pending requirement for selective programs or completion of degree.
- Must complete a FAFSA Application (regardless of eligibility status);
- Consideration given to special populations which include:
- Individual with disabilities;
- Individuals from economically disadvantaged families, including low-income youth and adults;
- Individuals preparing for non-traditional fields;
- Single parents, including single pregnant women;
- Individuals out-of-work;
- Individuals who are homeless as described in section 725 of the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act;
- Youth who are in, or have aged out of, the foster care system; and
- Youth with a parent who:
- Is a member of the armed forces and
- Is on active duty.
If after reading the requirements you would like to apply, you can do so here:
CTE Hotspot Application