3D Printing Request Process
3D Printing Request
- In order for us to process a student’s work, the project .stl files must first be turned in to the instructor, who would review the models for any potential errors.
- Once the file has been approved, the instructor would then compress the file into a .zip folder and attach it to the request form below.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the student’s Jagmail account once the file has been processed and placed on the printing queue.
- If an error occurs during printing, an email will be sent to the student’s Jagmail detailing the issue and a corrected file would need to be resubmitted by their instructor.
- Once printing of the file has completed, a final email will be sent out to inform the student that their project is ready for pickup.
- South Texas College ID card must be presented when collecting completed print jobs. Projects will only be released to the individual whose name is on the original print request.
Mid Valley Campus
Starr County Campus