3D Printing Request
- In order for us to process a student’s work, the project .stl files must first be turned in to the instructor, who would review the models for any potential errors.
- Once the file has been approved, the instructor would then compress the file into a .zip folder and attach it to the request form below.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the student’s Jagmail account once the file has been processed and placed on the printing queue.
- If an error occurs during printing, an email will be sent to the student’s Jagmail detailing the issue and a corrected file would need to be resubmitted by their instructor.
- Once printing of the file has completed, a final email will be sent out to inform the student that their project is ready for pickup.
- South Texas College ID card must be presented when collecting completed print jobs. Projects will only be released to the individual whose name is on the original print request.