- Due to the nature of 3D printing technology, projects may take some time to complete. Please be sure to submit files at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure that your print is completed before the assignment due date.
- Maximum dimensions of the build area are: 254 x 254 x 254 mm (10in x 10in x 10in). Models that exceed this size will need to be resized or split into separate files.
- Projects must be exported in the standard .stl (stereolithography) format. Any other file types will not be accepted.
- All files must be reviewed by the course instructor for any possible errors before submission.
- Mass manufacturing, or printing multiple copies of the same file, is prohibited without prior department approval.
- To ensure that all students have a fair opportunity to utilize our services, we will be operating under a first-come, first-served policy.
- An email will be sent to your Jagmail as soon as your project is ready to be collected. Projects will be held for 2 weeks after completion. Unclaimed projects will be disposed of accordingly.
- A valid STC student ID must be presented when collecting completed prints, and projects will only be released to the individual whose name is on the original print request.